Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Back to Black

No badges - works well with the blacked out lights and gives a nice overall profile. And let's face it, the boot with rear badges is a pain to clean after a run in poor weather.

Johnd52 said:
No badges - works well with the blacked out lights and gives a nice overall profile. And let's face it, the boot with rear badges is a pain to clean after a run in poor weather.

Trouble is I am reluctant to remove them :dont know:

Gonna fit a cut-down rear plate which should enhance the wide stance and centralise the reg. number :thumbs:

C4-STORM said:
demon said:
Has to be black badges on a black car for me. Just don't get the fixation with (plastic!) chrome trim and badges on modern cars..... they look so much sharper and cleaner without!

EDIT: or no badges at all, I should say (e.g. only badge on my own car is a black bonnet badge on a black bonnet, simply because it just looks a little too dorky with nothing there at all)

Any pics :dont know:

I to have a black enamelled pork badge on the bonnet :D

Mine is matt black version (will likely need to open and zoom in on the 'car' pic!)

I went black and white:

Attachments

• 20180323_142015_resized_236.jpg
    20180323_142015_resized_236.jpg
    228.7 KB · Views: 2,713

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back