Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche Rennsport Reunion VI 2018 - Laguna Seca. PICTURES

911Time

Brother's been visiting his company HQ in California all this week and text me today about the Porsche Rennsport Reunion taking place at Laguna Seca this weekend - some wonderful classics:

Individual photos of all the above cars, and many more, to come. :D

Watch this space. :wink:

T8 said:
Individual photos of all the above cars, and many more, to come. :D

Watch this space. :wink:

Welcome back T. Been waiting for these pics :thumb:

Sundeep's on standby in case the site crashes.

pzero said:
Sundeep's on standby in case the site crashes.

:grin:

My PC and Photobucket will be having the problem first. It's real struggle to select which ones to prioritise posting when there were so many iconic race and road cars on show.

I'll start with one nobody had ever seen before.

Interesting looking bonnet, if ever a car looked like it was plug and play.....

G2 said:
Welcome back T. Been waiting for these pics :thumb:

Cheers G.

Whenever I see a Riv' Blue car I think of you ....... :eek: ........ :grin:

I couldn't believe it when we arrived at our hotel, parked opposite our room in the hotel car park was a Riv Blue 991C4S.

The next day, 5 minutes after we arrived at the circuit ........... a GT2RS and a 918.

You know it's going to be a major event when you see a sign like this and the area allocated is big enough for a dozen cars.

Including others that were parked elsewhere I counted 14.

Great pics T8👍Would love to drive the corkscrew in any RS but I get vertigo just driving it in Grand Tourismo on the PlayStation. Epic corner :worship:

G2 said:
Great pics T8👍Would love to drive the corkscrew in any RS but I get vertigo just driving it in Grand Tourismo on the PlayStation. Epic corner :worship:

Whilst I was taking video Alex took some great action stills at the top of the corkscrew. I'll dig them out later.

In the meantime, knowing you like bright coloured cars .........

As seen from all the snaps I've posted so far the merkins seem to love bright cars. Those that go for the more subtle exteriors seem to choose the red, beige and light grey interiors that we Brits avoid.

and .............

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back