Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 Carrera S PDK going through BCA... maybe...

squelch

Due to go through BCA Enfield next Tuesday. Condition Grade states "Appraisal due" and it could make for interesting reading. Be sure to check all pictures closely as you don't want to miss anything... Caveat emptor!!

Attachments

• rj10ffxa_174.jpg
    rj10ffxa_174.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 2,175
  • rj10ffx_158.png
    rj10ffx_158.png
    927.7 KB · Views: 2,175
Grade 3 according to BCA.

Bonnet; Poor Previous Repair; Poor Paint
Bumper Front; Poor Previous Repair; Poor Paint

There are a number of 997s up for sale atm and it's striking that most are in not good condition.

That car looks like it came out of a movie. I hope they were ok

Apparently drove into the drop down barrier at BCA - possibly low morning sun on the windscreen causing poor visibility???

I think this snap invites a caption competition... I'll start with "The Autoglass windscreen installation method had room for improvement!"

Attachments

• rj10ffxb_188.png
    rj10ffxb_188.png
    673.3 KB · Views: 1,978
Reminds me of the chap, before upskirting became a thing, with incredibly shiny shoes that liked standing near ladies wearing dresses.

Trials of the new Dyson heavy duty can-opener were reported as a success!

Ide say its a case of not fair wear & tear :nooo:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back