Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Engine bay sticker - Mobile 1

I have only been able to find small stickers, does anyone have a link to the larger ones.

I have some originals somewhere, I'll have a look and post up some pics when I find them.

Dom B said:
I have some originals somewhere, I'll have a look and post up some pics when I find them.

If you find them would you be willing to sell me one? :)

Albionmuz said:
Dom B said:

I would be for the right price. I am busy with a custom Harley, Porsche Designed Engine, build at the moment but will dig them out and post some pics when I get a chance.

Attachments

• img_22561_150.jpg
    img_22561_150.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 4,415
Dom B said:
Albionmuz said:
Dom B said:

I would be for the right price. I am busy with a custom Harley, Porsche Designed Engine, build at the moment but will dig them out and post some pics when I get a chance.

Holy Sh!t Dom B that is a monster...more pics and specs please! Used to live in the hometown of HD and have always have a soft spot for them, and the sound they make.

Sweet bike....more pics of the build would be great to see, needs a bigger rear tyre tho... :D :thumbs:

Dom that build looks awesome! I have a couple spare bought of the .01 ending ones available if Dom has no luck finding his :thumbs:

Ebay stickers just arrived from Germany

So these are the stickers from ebay. I only bought the square on and have no idea what the other one is for.....quality wise they look great.

Attachments

• img_5209_188.png
    img_5209_188.png
    459.2 KB · Views: 3,199
Re: Ebay stickers just arrived from Germany

Fulla said:
So these are the stickers from ebay. I only bought the square on and have no idea what the other one is for.....quality wise they look great.

I have one of those too but it is much smaller than the tatty one I am looking to replace.

Re: Ebay stickers just arrived from Germany

Albionmuz said:
Fulla said:

I have one of those too but it is much smaller than the tatty one I am looking to replace.

I never checked the size before buying and didn't realise this would be too small. It does look good so I might use it anyway just to annoy the beards if they ever get to see under my hood...

Car-bone definitely have them as I spoke to them at Rennsport Reunion last week about this actual sticker!!
Unfortunately they were unable to have it on display in case the Porsche legal eyes (employed to preserve the "purity of the brand) saw it !!

http://car-bone.pl/tags/porsche-decals/

356downunder said:
Car-bone definitely have them as I spoke to them at Rennsport Reunion last week about this actual sticker!!
Unfortunately they were unable to have it on display in case the Porsche legal eyes (employed to preserve the "purity of the brand) saw it !!

http://car-bone.pl/tags/porsche-decals/

I think isaydingdong have taken the sticker down too for the same reason.

ATB :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back