Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

911 t shirts

Ordered a 991 T-shirt from trendy sweety last week, will report what it's like when it arrives

DaveH911 said:
Phil 997 said:

Somebody on FB was warning people about buying this watch. Apparently it is a really cheap watch and the wheel effect is simply a paper image behind the hands and with a cheap Perspex face

Thanks for the head up on the watch Dave we all need to avoid that then. fortunaitly not from the same place as the tees as said earlier the tee I had off them last year is nice, this seems to be the only pic of me wearing it :grin: :grin: I know I know any excuse to fondle an AiB girl :grin: :grin:

Attachments

• 23844438_10155795272456678_2174896634632430218_n_156.jpg
    23844438_10155795272456678_2174896634632430218_n_156.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 3,490
easternjets said:
I msg'd them and they say that they will 'take care' of the import duty so that you don't have to pay any coming into the UK.

I've already worked out where I'm going to mount this, Ooo matron!

very nice Nick, as I said uf your sorting a Group Buy put me down for a tee :thumb: if not let me know so I can order one myself. :thumb:

I take it the restraining order wasn't in force when you took that picture :D

I think if we do a group buy it might cause problems with the import duty but I will ask them and see what they say.

easternjets said:
I take it the restraining order wasn't in force when you took that picture :D

I think if we do a group buy it might cause problems with the import duty but I will ask them and see what they say.

:floor: :floor: She was supposed to stay 50 mtrs away from me that what she had be told when she had the oder placed on her , but I allowed it to laps purely for the photo op as she asked so nicely for a photo with me . :grin: :grin: :grin:

I am a bit worried that chaser and monster in the background look like a couple of male syco unit nurses lurking and waiting to put her in restraining jacket or is it me :floor: :floor: :floor:

Phil 997 said:
She was supposed to stay 50 mtrs away from me that what she had be told when she had the oder placed on her

:floor: :floor: :floor:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back