Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Annual Porsche Charity Day 13th OCT

clinchy993

Hi Guys and Girls

Well its coming to that time again ,its the sixth one ,wow I cant believe we are at number 6

It started with you lot and grew so big I couldn't cope, so for the last 2 years PCGB has backed my charity day and Tipec have also supported

Track Day is sold out, but you can still come down and support the Chestnut Tree Hospice with Paddock Parking and Parade lap

Last years event has covered paying to run the Hospice for 2 days this year
in fact the 13th and 14th Oct are the dates the money raised has paid for with the £13,000 raised and once again every penny raised goes to this worthy cause

This year OPC Portsmouth have also sponsored us with a Charity BBQ event on the Friday Night 12th October with a guest speaker from CTH,there are still spaces available for this

Please visit the web pages for links to book

https://www.porscheclubgb.com/news-and-events/events/2018/october/porsche-charity-day-at-goodwood

NOTE you don't have to be a PCGB member to book

:thumbs:

Tony - Good to hear from you chum and a worthwhile cause that gets stronger by the year.

I'm now Porscheless and come over all Italian....................but for how long :hand:

Zingari said:
Tony - Good to hear from you chum and a worthwhile cause that gets stronger by the year.

I'm now Porscheless and come over all Italian....................but for how long :hand:

Noooooo and I see Madala has a Boxster now ,change everywhere !

I still have the 993 and the devils ride a 996

:grin:

Just booked BBQ for Friday and Paddock/parade lap on Saturday.

Anybody else going from the South?

medmick said:

I`m going on Saturday, maybe meeting a couple others about 9.00 along the way just out of Portsmouth. :thumb:

Will be there. Great event last year.

Attachments

• 394dae63_ae06_4467_9b45_252e854f4226_183.jpeg
    394dae63_ae06_4467_9b45_252e854f4226_183.jpeg
    936.8 KB · Views: 953
chaser said:
medmick said:

I`m going on Saturday, maybe meeting a couple others about 9.00 along the way just out of Portsmouth. :thumb:

You guys meeting at Pompey porsche?

Missed the track day application for this one.Was it only advertised on PCGB site? Done this track session for the last 4 years and loved it.Better pay more attention next year.

Its a little less out in the original attendee's domain now PCGB has control and I too missed the trackday deadline having not missed this for a couple of years but it's all about the charity generating cash and 2017 in PCGB's hands was the busiest I'd ever seen it so this is the best way for it too progress. Unfortunately this will be the first year I won't be attending in the last 4 or 5, I will miss being there.

medmick said:
chaser said:
medmick said:

A couple of guys on a FB page suggested the Shell station just off the M27 at Farlington, but I could try to persuade them that PP is better :D

Or ..... I could meet up with you at PP then pick up at the Shel station, it`s only a mile or so down the road, just off the 27 and back on again ?

Has anyone received anything from PCGB about the event ?

I registered on their site, paid and got a confirmation of interest but nothing since.
Should there be a ticket or something ? Can`t remember how it went last year :dont know:

chaser said:

I registered on their site, paid and got a confirmation of interest but nothing since.
Should there be a ticket or something ? Can`t remember how it went last year :dont know:

I was told details will be emailed out this week.

Hoolio said:
chaser said:

I was told details will be emailed out this week.

Cheers :thumbs:

chaser said:
medmick said:
chaser said:
medmick said:

A couple of guys on a FB page suggested the Shell station just off the M27 at Farlington, but I could try to persuade them that PP is better :D

Or ..... I could meet up with you at PP then pick up at the Shel station, it`s only a mile or so down the road, just off the 27 and back on again ?

I'm easy Chaser, rather than change all your plans, I will meet you at the shell garage at 0900. You going to the BBQ friday night? or are you coming over on Sat am?

I am PCGB member .....can one just rock up and pay something on the gate ....... or is it ticket only?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golfguy11800
Back