Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Pyrenees road trip

Thanks, I am glad you all enjoyed reading it, it's nice to have it all committed to print as it were, as the memories fade after time.

I really enjoyed reliving it all when writing it down as well. I have got some more videos of teh last days if you think they would be interesting, however further work required editing, converting and uploading these.....let me know.

Dolomites trip next, although that was in the M3, as we had take along my 13 year old son, so the GT3 was out.....

markturner1960 said:
OK, Day 2.

It was hard work hustling the car around those corners for the last half of the journey and lesley's window of agreeableness was certainly past after approx 4pm, so it was a tired but happy driver and a slightly tetchy missus that rolled into Vic at around 5.30pm This Parador is unusual in that it's not in an old castle of monastery as many are, rather a purpose built hotel in a spectacular location, of which there are a few. It overlooks a lake in a gorge and the views are very beautiful.

Amazing write up !!

This bit in bold is what I struggle with. Whilst I wouldn't be with my OH, he is a terrible backseat driver.

How do others deal with this ?

We have, in the past, talked about the following as a solution:

(1) me driving to Stuttgart
(2) him flying there
(3) do all the museums together
(4) I drive back and he flies back

Is that a daft idea or am I missing something ?

Just noticed I cant see any of the pictures in the thread.....have photobucket got wise to the plug in that enabled you to see them?

markturner1960 said:
Just noticed I cant see any of the pictures in the thread.....have photobucket got wise to the plug in that enabled you to see them?

No, you're on postimg not photobucket.

Ah yes, :oops:

Googled and found that post image have changed domain hosts, so all entries in the links text need to change the .org to.cc

Hope that helps others who use them......

Pictures should be re instated

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back