Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Traded in my 997

Rhodris-dad

Just traded in my 997 C4S for a 991 C4GTS :)

Sorry for the crappy photo, but the weather has been poor since I took this one and I haven't had chance to take any better ones. :roll:

Attachments

• dsc_0109_188.jpg
    dsc_0109_188.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 3,634
Bosh! nice move :?: Be interesting to hear your comparisons between the two :thumb:

:thumb: GTS, very close to some great roads, enjoy :thumb:

Nice upgrade , was it a sudden saw the car and loved it decision or have you been toying with the idea for a while. :thumb:

Phil 997 said:
Nice upgrade , was it a sudden saw the car and loved it decision or have you been toying with the idea for a while. :thumb:

The original idea was to upgrade at the end of the 3 yr finance deal for the 997 but with the high residuals of the 991 at the time the numbers just did not work, no matter how I configured my man maths.

18 months on......

I recently started playing around with a PCP calculator (for the wife's next car) and I had a look for myself at the same time.

So I saw Wilmslow had a couple in, so I popped in to ask about the numbers...... they offered reasonable trade in for mine but the deal clincher was the 6.8% finance....saving a packet in interest and only £60 a month more than I used to pay for the 997 :eek:

I post some impressions later as I am being run ragged at work at the moment.

Congrats on the change, I know how you feel. :D

Rhodris-dad said:
Phil 997 said:

The original idea was to upgrade at the end of the 3 yr finance deal for the 997 but with the high residuals of the 991 at the time the numbers just did not work, no matter how I configured my man maths.

18 months on......

I recently started playing around with a PCP calculator (for the wife's next car) and I had a look for myself at the same time.

So I saw Wilmslow had a couple in, so I popped in to ask about the numbers...... they offered reasonable trade in for mine but the deal clincher was the 6.8% finance....saving a packet in interest and only £60 a month more than I used to pay for the 997 :eek:

I post some impressions later as I am being run ragged at work at the moment.

thats amazingly good £60 pm more :grin: hardly even need to use a man maths calculator to see that can work . :thumb: :thumb:

I've sat in your car, before it was your car. Saw it there and it looked lovely. Wilmslow offered some strong money on my car, so had a nosey around the GT3'S they have.
They must get sick of changing the price on them at the moment with the way the prices are going.
You've got a lovely car in that GTS. Congrats

WOW, what a machine!! As you'll see from my other thread, I'm in love with the GTS. Seems like an excellent upgrade on all fronts!! Enjoy enjoy enjoy.

Congratulations.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
911tt1
Back