Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

911 t shirts

Phil 997

Saw this and thought I would post it up as I brought a similar one last year that used all porsche models numbers in the design but this one is just 911s plus some other cool bits on their website

Attachments

• img_3195_186.jpg
    img_3195_186.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 4,001
Some 911uk T shirts or polo shirts would be better :coat: :D

That plan never did come to fruition ........ :dont know:

double post :frustrated:

kurlykris said:
Some 911uk T shirts or polo shirts would be better :coat: :D

I still havent given up on that Kris , but getting blood out of a stone might be easier :floor: :floor: :floor: I know he's mega busy and all I can do is prod once a month as a reminder :grin: I will prod again today as the October reminder :thumb:

They've got some cracking merchandise, maybe we could do a group buy?

easternjets said:
They've got some cracking merchandise, maybe we could do a group buy?

I am up for a tee and maybe some other bits if anyone wants to see if they are up for a group buy. :thumb:

I've contacted them on F/B and they do ship to the UK, I'm just asking about costs and customs charges. They price in sterling as well. Will keep you posted.
Really like the wall art they do, all though I think you might get a bit of stick putting it on your L/Room wall!

My mates get T-shirts printed all the time with some right daft stuff on. It only costs peanuts at a local company in Clitheroe. What's the issue with getting some 911UK ones done?

alex yates said:
My mates get T-shirts printed all the time with some right daft stuff on. It only costs peanuts at a local company in Clitheroe. What's the issue with getting some 911UK ones done?

:grin: I do no hes after decent quality not the type of thing we all get done for a boys weekend or stag etc. :grin:

easternjets said:
I've contacted them on F/B and they do ship to the UK, I'm just asking about costs and customs charges. They price in sterling as well. Will keep you posted.
Really like the wall art they do, all though I think you might get a bit of stick putting it on your L/Room wall!

When I ordered the tee off them last year the import duty was not applied but assumed to fell below the min you pay duty on :thumb:

Phil 997 said:
alex yates said:

:grin: I do no hes after decent quality not the type of thing we all get done for a boys weekend or stag etc. :grin:

Quality looks alright to me :grin:

Attachments

• 1937314_124687099396_7528487_n_871.jpg
    1937314_124687099396_7528487_n_871.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 3,623
I msg'd them and they say that they will 'take care' of the import duty so that you don't have to pay any coming into the UK.

I've already worked out where I'm going to mount this, Ooo matron!

Attachments

• canvas_ad_3_800x_261.jpg
    canvas_ad_3_800x_261.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 3,547

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back