Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Transportation companies

nikos525

Monza
Can anyone give me any companies to get one of my cars transported? I had used one which was recommended by Hartech, after my rebuild, but I can't find their details.
Thanks
Nik

Transportation

Where are you based? I have used a Southampton based company I ll Lok them up if any use obviously helps if the company you use is near to either pick up or drop off

Looked them up :lol: polygon-transport.com

Nick
Try RAD design in Daventry. One of the brothers runs a car transport company, has very nice covered trailer and tow unit. Not used them for transport but try are an old family business that all, brothers work for, nice honest guys.
This is the company that built the 997 flat nose car featured in 911 Porsche World recently

grbspeedster said:
Nick
Try RAD design in Daventry. One of the brothers runs a car transport company, has very nice covered trailer and tow unit. Not used them for transport but try are an old family business that all, brothers work for, nice honest guys.
This is the company that built the 997 flat nose car featured in 911 Porsche World recently
Thanks, I'll give them a try :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SondeMadiu
Back