Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Anyone looking to sell?

gilford

Hello everyone!

It's been a while but I'm looking at getting back in to a 911 :thumbs:

Searched all the usual sites and spoke to Mark but nothing out there fit's the bill at the moment, just wondering if anyone is looking to sell in the coming weeks / months?

After a 991.1 C2s or 4s, please get in touch if you are considering selling.

Many thanks

You know it makes sense, manual or PDK?

PDK, I've been spoilt over the years with an abundance of M and RS cars, changing gear manually is now beyond me :lol:

Ah, I know of a well looked after, nice spec 2013 C2S manual that will be for sale soon if the owner 100% decides to sell. In the meantime I have no experience of dealign with them, but one of the site sponsors, Uber GT, have have a nice looking C4S PDK in at the moment.

Yes I've seen that, nice bar the clear back lights, and a bit pricey for the mileage looking at others available.

Ashgood have a nice c2s in white on their website, good spec as well.

Thanks for the replies Gents!

I was hoping for a well specced good providence private car if anyone was interested in selling?

Spent days on Autotrader and approved used but nothing suitable yet.....

Thabks

Hello,

I think I'll shortly be marketing my car. It's a 2015 991 C2S PDK, Sports Chrono, Exhaust and the Sports Design Package (Duck Tail).

White with Black Interior. Warranty until July 2020, Serviced in July 2018, Just MOT'd.

38k miles

PM if you'd like some pictures.

C

Still looking,

Long story short bought a 991.1 C4s with 14k and the PDK box blew on the way up delivering it :pc:

Deposit refunded and on the hunt again!

What age cars are you considering?

gilford said:
Still looking,

Long story short bought a 991.1 C4s with 14k and the PDK box blew on the way up delivering it :pc:

Fook me that was a close shave then !!

gilford said:
Still looking,

:eek:

I'm looking for a 991.1 2s or 4s, and one that works please :wink:

I'm open to MY12 to MY15 but would ideally like MY13 with DAB but it's not a deal breaker.

Cheers

What a bullet to dodge. :eek:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back