Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Sunday night stupid question time.... !!!!

Milo72

Spa-Francorchamps
I've been reading in here and online in general about people putting a 3rd centre radiator on the Gen 1 to keep try and reduce temperatures.

Stupid questions 1 - I assume this is a water radiator rather than an oil cooler/radiator?

Stupid Question 2 - Does it fit in the centre hole below the number plate or somewhere else? The reason I ask is my car already has a radiator there and wondered if the mod has already been done ?

1. Yes.

2. The autos have an oil cooling central radiator.

The Turbo tip has the extra central rad and it's water not oil, the two oil coolers are on the left and right but not in the centre. There's another thread running on this at present with the guy wanting to replace his as it's shot as was mine.

easternjets said:
The Turbo tip has the extra central rad and it's water not oil, the two oil coolers are on the left and right but not in the centre. There's another thread running on this at present with the guy wanting to replace his as it's shot as was mine.

As mine is an auto it explains why I have one there....

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Camarocane
Back