Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

44 Years Later it's 911Time

Have to say chaps - you've got some great cars!!

:worship: :worship: :worship:

Thefinn said:
911time we could do with getting you a ride in a car with a DSC fitted so you could really find out if it would be suitable, where abouts are you in the county?

Thefinn: That's an excellent idea :thumb: and I'd be eternally grateful to anyone with a DSC equipped 997 C2/C4/S/GTS that could oblige.

I'm near Acton Trussell (M6 J13) just south of Stafford but would be happy to travel a reasonable distance - say 60 mile radius if there's anyone around here that's willing to help and can demonstrate what the car's like on rougher roads (esp urban roads) with the DSC module fitted.

Otherwise it means a very expensive gamble to buy a 997 with the option to fit a DSC unit in the hope it will deliver the comfort I'm after OR err on the side of caution and look at a 991 instead :dont know:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back