Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Looking to buy a Carmine GTS 991.1

k11pol

Spa-Francorchamps
Hi , I'm looking to buy a Carmine GTS 991.1 if anyone is thinking of selling soon. Preferably a 4 but certainly be up for a 2.

They are not very common on autotrader so thought I would give the forum a try. I was going to buy the GTS 4 from Imperial in Essex but I'm going back to work on Tuesday for 3 weeks so didn't want to rush into it as no point it sitting in the garage until I'm home.

If anyone's thinking of selling theirs drop me a mail, thanks

Do OPC Wilmslow still have one?

Bolton have one as I saw it this arvo

pzero said:
Do OPC Wilmslow still have one?

Wilmslow do still have one, it's up for just under £83k and showing 18k miles.

I see the one in Wilmslow but nothing in Bolton. It's a decent price for the mileage though on a 14 plate..
I'm not home until 21st September so if it's still around I'll have a look.

Flights booked 😀😀😀

That's my flight to London booked for tomorrow , one way 😂. Have 5/6 cars in mind so going to start south and head north should finish up around OPC Bolton on Saturday afternoon and if I haven't bought anything then it's straight to Manchester airport for a flight back to ABZ or maybe drop in by a couple of my offshore colleagues and head home Sunday.

Should be an enjoyable couple of days as long as I can stay of the beer 🙈

Re: Flights booked 😀😀😀

k11pol said:
That's my flight to London booked for tomorrow , one way 😂. Have 5/6 cars in mind so going to start south and head north should finish up around OPC Bolton on Saturday afternoon and if I haven't bought anything then it's straight to Manchester airport for a flight back to ABZ or maybe drop in by a couple of my offshore colleagues and head home Sunday.

Should be an enjoyable couple of days as long as I can stay of the beer 🙈

The Wilmslow cars been reduced too, I had a look round it the other day, very nice, good luck :thumb:
Nice one at Cambridge with the areokit too, but the Wilmslow one looks great value especially for Wilmslow!

Winslow ? Onlyy carmines I can see are Bolton, n Glasgow then Cambridge for the gts4.

Forgot to say I'm also looking at 2 x R 8 plus 🤭🤫🤫

k11pol said:
Winslow ? Onlyy carmines I can see are Bolton, n Glasgow then Cambridge for the gts4.

Forgot to say I'm also looking at 2 x R 8 plus 🤭🤫🤫

Yep Wilmslow (Manchester) still showing on their Approved used website

I only see a black one in Winslow ? You saying they have a Carmine one ?

Ok, thanks I'll have a quick look then call them at some point tomorrow. I've just been looking on autotrader but noticed a few on OPC,s that are not posted on AT. I just presumed everyone sold through autotrader.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back