Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Lusso prestige, positive review 👍

No affiliation and I haven't bought from them in the end ( my fault for dwelling) but a very pleasant change to deal with someone who answers e mails, keeps promises and prices cars well :thumb: plus good honest finance rate.
I think when your dealing with the owner (Michael Larruso) it makes all the difference. Plus some of his cars are a bit special!
The one I missed, a good example of a well priced car selling almost immediately, as opposed to sitting at a dealer for months on end due to being overpriced.

For some reason I've got an interest in Gallardos and my 'research' so far reveals this company is a good business to deal with :thumb:

Actually it was more this review I was directed to by the PH Lambo drivers :oops:

I dealt with him this year, looked at a GT 3 that he had up for sale. He offered me peanuts for my car but that's not unusual.
The car he had stuck for months so he started dropping the price of it, in the end he dropped it over £10k and it eventually sold. Thing was if he'd offered me decent money for mine in the beginning I would have done the deal.
He came over well on the phone and as mentioned he has some very tasty stock.

spongebob squarepants said:
No affiliation and I haven't bought from them in the end ( my fault for dwelling) but a very pleasant change to deal with someone who answers e mails, keeps promises and prices cars well :thumb: plus good honest finance rate.
I think when your dealing with the owner (Michael Larruso) it makes all the difference. Plus some of his cars are a bit special!
The one I missed, a good example of a well priced car selling almost immediately, as opposed to sitting at a dealer for months on end due to being overpriced.

I purchased my 997.2 turbo from Lusso (Michael) around this time in Sep-18. I was very impressed with him. He offers great comms, very honest, fair and a joy to deal with. I had a PPI and he knocked off the cost of all works required - brake discs/pads, and a couple of other bits. I still own the car and am very happy with it, still. I would definitely deal with this person/company again in the future.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ansonslchang
Back