Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997.. Chocolate engine King now?

I love the dark stuff :cloud9:

alex yates said:
Notice the choc car is a 997 :grin:

think its a 996 with a 997 facelift kit :floor: :floor: :floor: either way it looks like its got barscore :coat: :coat: :paperbag:

Phil,

Glad that you have your sense of humour intact whilst awaiting news from Hartech....

mikeluke said:
Phil,

Glad that you have your sense of humour intact whilst awaiting news from Hartech....

:grin: Thanks Mike, I am a cup half full type and accept it will be what it will be with my car. so no point in getting upset or losing sleep , did you know that you could buy 4000 bacon butties for the same as a Hartech rebuild :floor: :floor: :floor: So assuming one eats 2 bacon butties a day thats about the same money as I would spend on bacon over 5 years . so answer is to stop eating bacon and the car is cost neutral and I get slim as well "win win" :grin: :grin:

Never mind cup half full. You can get a glass and a half with those....
Chin up.
MC

Anyway, I thought all this chocolate engine talk was just Chinese Wispa's :dont know:

:floor:

HSC911 said:
Anyway, I thought all this chocolate engine talk was just Chinese Wispa's :dont know:

Noooo dont even mention Aero kits :grin: or 200 cell kit Kats :coat: :coat:

alex yates said:
I love the dark stuff :cloud9:

Lets leave sex out of this Alex...

Osh

Busted :oops:

alex yates said:
Notice the choc car is a 997 :grin:

Nice looking white chocolate headlights

Forum statistics

Threads
Members