Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 C4 Cab Man - Full Hartech Re Build - £ 10,950

MisterCorn said:
alex yates said:
No mention of replacing cylinder liners, just fitting a 2nd hand head on one bank.......unless I've missed something. :dont know:

Edit: so misleading stating full Hartech rebuild.

I mentioned that earlier, it does say that cylinders were re-rounded and restraining rings fitted.

MC

:thumb:

Didn't read any of the responses :oops:

mrdaveoconnor said:
And its a 3.4 not a 3.6 :thumbs: :thumbs:

:pc: my eye sight is that bad at the moment I thought they were gen 2 lights :eek: :oops:

Price Drop before Ebay

Anyone for a great spec 911 with Hartech rebuild at a bargain price of £ 10,950. Really don't want to have to deal with Ebay people :nooo:

Ebay

Well I've tried a couple of weeks on Pistonheads but looks like I'm going to have to go down the Ebay route.
Can't wait for the inevitable stupid questions and ridiculous offers.
Still £ 10,950 if anyone on here wants it :thumbs:

Re: Ebay

mrdaveoconnor said:
Well I've tried a couple of weeks on Pistonheads but looks like I'm going to have to go down the Ebay route.
Can't wait for the inevitable stupid questions and ridiculous offers.
Still £ 10,950 if anyone on here wants it :thumbs:

This seems such a bargain
Can't believe this hasn't been snapped up, especially with the engine work.
There was a chap on here looking for a 996 for around this budget !!

EDIT : here you go:
http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=129981

:thumbs:

This sounds such a bargain for someone, as was said before bulletproof if maybe not bomb proof.

Would buy for the wife instead of her TT Roadster but currently looking at 987 Boxster budget, need some man-maths to come into play!

GLWS if not. Please DM me the ebay link if it goes live as I'll defo be following this

Assuming you're in the Ipswich area, I'm local too and could come and have a shufty! Thought the car looked a little familiar (not much Pork around here!) as I tend to spot anything Blue (got a weird thing about Blue cars (Blue SL, Blue 993, Blue Rangie, Blue TT, my neighbours hate me!)

Ipswich

Hi mate. Guy I bought it off was from Ipswich
I am in Leamington Spa or Daventry
Give me a call on 074 93987911 if you need any more info

RobIpswichUK said:
Assuming you're in the Ipswich area, I'm local too and could come and have a shufty! Thought the car looked a little familiar (not much Pork around here!) as I tend to spot anything Blue (got a weird thing about Blue cars (Blue SL, Blue 993, Blue Rangie, Blue TT, my neighbours hate me!)

If it wasn't a cab....I would be mine.....good luck with the sale

Cab

saxon46 said:
If it wasn't a cab....I would be mine.....good luck with the sale

Thanks mate but where's the Cab love. Means you get to hear more of that flat 6 roar. And awesome in the nice summer we had. And has a hardtop.....best of all worlds :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclassicauto
Back