Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche Museum

SGH

Thinking of taking a trip to the Porsche Museum with my grandson on 1st November, I've also emailed them about possibility of a factory tour.

Also looking into staying at the V8 Hotel, are there any other places worth a look while we are there or on the way back to the Chunnel ?

SGH said:
Thinking of taking a trip to the Porsche Museum with my grandson on 1st November, I've also emailed them about possibility of a factory tour.

Also looking into staying at the V8 Hotel, are there any other places worth a look while we are there or on the way back to the Chunnel ?

Mercedes museum is worth doing and it's a lot larger than the Porsche one. Easily possible to do porsche museum, factory tour and the Mercedes museum in a day. You can wonder around a lot of motorworld at the v8hotel site out of hours as well. Worth checking the underground car park at v8hotel as the dealerships use it as overflow :thumb:

G2 said:
Mercedes museum is worth doing and it's a lot larger than the Porsche one. Easily possible to do porsche museum, factory tour and the Mercedes museum in a day. :thumb:

+1

If you show your tickets from the porsche museum at the Mercedes museum you get 25% off the entry and vice versa. We visited this year and it was very good, both very different. We came back via the Nurburgring.

If you're a PCGB member show you can show your card at reception and get free entry to the Porsche museum.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back