Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Tips for Better Driving Skills

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeny88

Hello everyone,

I am giving you some simple tips which you can follow while you drive a car In my few days survey I saw everybody driving but the ratio of perfect driving is less so I am sharing my survey experience most of the people not maintain their speed according to the situation they just accelerate the car few people talking on mobile while driving they didn't keep their hands on steering in proper way.so don't do this its risky for everybody lives. concentrate on steering while you drive don't see anywhere & not drive when you are in sleepy condition maintain accurate speed don't bother speed adjust the mirror in the right direction proper handling that's it.

Thanks for the advice Jeny'.

:welcome: to 911uk. What Porsche have you got ?

:welcome:

Another Jenny :eek:

Hi :bye:

The last Jenny posted up some pictures...of her car! :wink:

Can we come to one of your driving courses for some more hands on training tips :dont know:

:thumb:

Call me a pessimist if you must, but I'm not convinced that the advice given is fully in line with current guidance. Where's the accreditation? What kind of qualification would we acquire by following such training? Is it recognised by leading insurers?

:?: I mean, heal and toe was not even mentioned once.

Indeed, what super helpful advice!

I admit, I often concentrate on steering when I'm driving, especially when sleepy condition wing mirror out of order.

What advice do you have for driving night situation awake red bull sunvisor in the way? I really struggle with this.

Thank you in advance

:thumb:

Tips for Better Driving Skills - and Parking?

No mention of parking part or wholly on the pavement or on the apex of a corner, sometime across road markings.

I see that Jeny has been using the complete works of sentence structure and punctuation, as endorsed by Phil. :wack:

Do you need my bank details?

I have to say I read that many times and the only thing that translated sensibly is to keep your hands on the steering wheel. Never thought of that, such jems. Please some more, but get them proof read first.

Diggermeister said:
Don't listen to this cheapskate.

You can have my bank details and all my passwords.

Screw it... just take my car. Apparently I don't know how to drive it anyway. :dont know:

What the hell😂😂😂 thank god for that I feel so much safer behind the wheel!

Must sign up for 'lessons'......

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back