Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Correct position of rear badges?

MJA911

My car has standard badges, i.e. the P O R S C H E letters with 911 Carrera script beneath that. Had them changed from chrome effect to black, but thought today that they seem a little low on the bumper. If anybody has a moment to measure theirs, it would be great to know the measurement from beneath the slightly over-hanging spoiler at the top of the bumper to the top of the S in P O R S C H E and also to the top of the C in Carrera :?:

They use a template to fit them at the OPC why dont you get them to hold the template in place and see if they line up ,if not you can see what you need to move. :thumb:

Yeah I know Phil, the body shop that did mine had a template, but I'm just curious to know if they have still managed to put them on too low.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Porsche Die Hard
Back