Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cheshire/Manchester coffee catch up. SEPTEMBER

You've just reminded me I need to post up Octs meet details. I will once I get off the phone to BT, potentially the worst customer service since that dodgy bloke flogging Porsche's in Scotland. It's only the 5th time today I've tried :splat:

spongebob squarepants said:
Bosh, umbrella recovered, I was convinced that had gone into Jonttts BMW boot :grin:

Under the wheels more likely :grin:

jonttt said:
spongebob squarepants said:
Bosh, umbrella recovered, I was convinced that had gone into Jonttts BMW boot :grin:

Under the wheels more likely :grin:

You know you wanted it :grin:

Thanks to Alex and Jonttt for suggesting I put a warranty call in for my car on the paint surrounding the badge on the bonnet. I thought I had a snowball's chance in hell, but he had a good look at it and has sent it over to Germany for approval. Not a done deal but it's already moved on further than I ever thought.
So thanks Alex and Jon, I owe you a beer next month :thumb: :thumb:

FZP said:
Thanks to Jonttt for suggesting I put a warranty call in for my car on the paint surrounding the badge on the bonnet. I thought I had a snowball's chance in hell, but he had a good look at it and has sent it over to Germany for approval. Not a done deal but it's already moved on further than I ever thought.
So thanks Jon, I owe you a beer next month :thumb: :thumb:

:hand: I beg your pardon!!!!

It was me on the car park telling you to do that! It was only later when we were discussing it over lunch, Jon confirmed you'd be able to do it.

alex yates said:
FZP said:
Thanks to Jonttt for suggesting I put a warranty call in for my car on the paint surrounding the badge on the bonnet. I thought I had a snowball's chance in hell, but he had a good look at it and has sent it over to Germany for approval. Not a done deal but it's already moved on further than I ever thought.
So thanks Jon, I owe you a beer next month :thumb: :thumb:

:hand: I beg your pardon!!!!

It was me on the car park telling you to do that! It was only later when we were discussing it over lunch, Jon confirmed you'd be able to do it.

Clearly a case of mistaken identity with Alex more deserving of the beer 🍻 :grin:

Alex, my most humble apologies. I'd happily buy both of you a beer regardless of the warranty issue. In fact I could say it of all those who turn up but feel that I'd be committing myself to a footballers bar tab at the end of the arvo :eek:

It wasn't the beer mate (honestly), it was just down to recognition.

Which reminds me, I spoke to my boy this morning about our xmas PU. His response - 1000% on it!

He works in the city (in the enjoying yourself marketing trade) and I was thinking of seeing what he can come up with for us having a grand day (slash night) out on the city for our get-together. What's the plan......or is it to be our hot topic at the next meet?

Hot topic for the day because as far as I've got wit it is
1. Mid December Sat date
2. Early arvo kick off
3. Book dinner at a restaurant
4. Manchester as the location

That's about as much thought I've put into it.

Yep - sounds good to me. :thumb:

FZP said:
Hot topic for the day because as far as I've got wit it is
1. Mid December Sat date
2. Early arvo kick off
3. Book dinner at a restaurant
4. Manchester as the location

That's about as much thought I've put into it.

Probably in Austria at the Xmas markets (thankfully :grin:) as this could get really messy :puh:

I look forward to the details of a December AGM :)

MC

AGM - I like the sound of that. That will help when booking a venue for dinner rather than Xmas drinks :thumb:
Perhaps with the new name it might drag up the big wigs of 911uk.com to join us :?:

FZP said:
AGM - I like the sound of that. That will help when booking a venue for dinner rather than Xmas drinks :thumb:
Perhaps with the new name it might drag up the big wigs of 911uk.com to join us :?:

Terry could do with a wig. :grin:

:grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back