Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Slippydiff's Zanzibar GT3

DynoMike said:
I just got excited when the notifications popped up on my phone, only to have my hopes dashed again.... :grin:

No doubt a cup-date will be along shortly. :wack:

You're a bad man Mike !! :grin: :hand:
We must meet up, Matty's told me a lot about you, and speaks highly of you, which is high praise indeed :thumb:

Slippydiff said:
You're a bad man Mike !! :grin: :hand:
We must meet up, Matty's told me a lot about you, and speaks highly of you, which is high praise indeed :thumb:

That sounds like a plan! Thank you for the kind words, Matt is very good at his job. He's a very methodical engine builder, neat, tidy and accurate - all great attributes for a good engine builder.

I'm hoping to be back with him one Saturday very soon (possibly this weekend if he's working), would that work for you?

DynoMike said:
Slippydiff said:
PM sent Mike.

Have sent a reply Slippy. :thumb:

Mike

Didn't your mum warn you about meeting strange men off the internet?

Stay safe mate :hand: :thumb:

Cunno said:
DynoMike said:
Slippydiff said:
PM sent Mike.

Have sent a reply Slippy. :thumb:

Mike

Didn't your mum warn you about meeting strange men off the internet?

Stay safe mate :hand: :thumb:

:floor: Jon, I survived meeting you so it will be ok, I hope :eek:

Would be good if you came along too, what do you reckon :?:

Hope to see you soon mate

:thumb:

Slippydiff said:
I drove the car again last weekend after the owned had carried out a significant modification over the Winter, I'll write another report shortly to update on the throttle progression situation.

Slippydiff, we /I cannot wait any longer part III must be almost complete.

How goes it all?

Itching to hear the latest updates.

Pip

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back