Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cheshire/Manchester coffee catch up. OCTOBER

FZP

As promised, next meet details below. Well what can I say other than what a great turn out once again. I don't know how, but these get togethers seem to get better each time. It still makes me smirk when the deal was done on those plates and the cheer that went up. I'm sure the rest of the pub was wondering wtf was going on.

Sat 6th Oct
10:30am       
The Bull's Head,       
Wilmslow Road,       
Mottram St Andrew,       
SK10 4QH 

Being Oct, discussions around the 911uk.com/NW Xmas drinks will be on the agenda. Before you know it will be Xmas. It was brought up at the end so you some of you may have missed it, but the consensus was we should def organise a drink in Manchester. More to follow on that.
Lunch again? I'm keen, just pop your name down below and I'll add you to the list.

Will most likely be at this.......I'll see if I can drag the loose end lad with me.......he loves them as much as I do, :friends:

.....and I'll deffo be on the list for the xmas PU. :drink:

So even though I currently don't own a car, & I mean any type of car, I'd still be up for a Manchester Christmas PU if allowed to join?

Of course........but no socks & sandals. :grin:

:yeah: Especially the socks and sandals bit. That's just wrong

Yeah deffo no Dinslaken attire.

teletext004.jpg

Should be ok for this again but 9:30 seems a bit ambitious 😵

Where does it say 9:30. It's always 10:30am. I usually make an error somewhere due to copy paste but I can't see it this time. The top says 10:30 and the body says 10:30. Am I missing something?

chimp911 said:
Should be ok for this again but 9:30 seems a bit ambitious 😵

You're on German time mate.

............unless you mean for the xmas PU? I was thinking 8.30am for brekkie in The Moon Under Water (Spoons pub) on Deansgate ready for the pumps getting switched on at 9am :dont know:

Alex
What do you see?

Chimp probably has his site settings to +1 on the time zone.

Thank flock for that. I did it after a phone call to BT, 2 years to sort an issue, but hey, finally got there. I was thinking for sure I was going to stuff some details up.

I'm set on GMT 🤷"â™‚️

The important thing is I should be there, though when is still very much up for grabs... :coat:

We're still on BST.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back