Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

SEXY BEAST FOR 23K

what a compendium of tat - but at least it has the 2 bearing IMS shaft so should resist the urge to catastrophically blow its engine :D

I'm not sure I'd be able to own this - but fair play to anyone who can!

T8 said:
911tom said:
I quite like the yellow car. It's tastefully executed. This on the other hand :eek:

https://www.randwmotorcompany.co.uk...ra-4-tiptronic-s-awd-2dr-in-berkshire-6329764

"Full 991GT3RS recreation".......... except for the 996 interior :) and why does the advert state it's done a very specific 96,778 miles when the pic of the odometer shows 98,244. :?:

Seems such a shame to do that on a Tip. Presumably this cost a bunch of money, so why not spend the extra £2-3k in the first place and get it in manual... The interior could be sorted out, some racing seats and strip the dash down..

...wouldn't,couldn't be seen dead in that! You would look like a right twat!!

They forgot to promote the fact Stevie Wonder fit the head unit.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kjcsr911
Back