Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Source for 996 carbon fibre dash trim

toddy2

My C4S has a full carbon fibre interior trim installed. When I collected the car a year ago there was one piece of dash trim missing. I've been trying to source a replacement. Anyone know where I can get the piece under the screen from?
I even tried my local OPC but they didn't know.

Attachments

• img_3133_100.jpg
    img_3133_100.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,752
  • img_3134_355.jpg
    img_3134_355.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1,752
  • img_3135_809.jpg
    img_3135_809.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,752
  • img_3136_161.jpg
    img_3136_161.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,752
Sorry can't help you but if you don't have any luck in finding a piece you could just get a standard part from a breakers and get it carbon dipped. It might not match 100% but it will be close.

Got to love Gert's comedy pricing :floor:

You can buy that from DB Carbon for a fraction of the price.

NXI20 said:

Thanks, tried them. They only do the US spec, which the screen trim differs.
Looking through their website makes me want more carbon....

Dammit said:
http://www.carnewal.com/products/996/p96109/Carbon-leather-Dashboard-Lining-for-996-Cars

?

How much :eek:
Thanks for the link, again the US spec differs from Euro. I might have to go the dipping route.

I expect the Porsche price for the bits is pretty high. I had them in a C4S and they looked good. Retrofit was crazy from what I recall.

Magic919 said:
I expect the Porsche price for the bits is pretty high. I had them in a C4S and they looked good. Retrofit was crazy from what I recall.

My OPC couldn't even find me the part number for this. Might try another dealer.

Thats where I got mine from. Quality is great, but customs held mine up and sent a request for £35 to get them into the country. Hope you have got yours through by now. very easy to fit and are excellent copy of original! Reagrds Glenn

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back