Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

How many 991 owners have we got on 911uk.com?

Over the summer, my colleague picked up a 991.2 C2S manual from Germany. It's GT silver with a black interior: no wings, no funny looking front end (sorry), no stripes, no funky rims, no embellishment at all. It looks in many ways 'just right'. Like a 911. He's been hankering after a 911 for years.

Finally. :grin:

It does need a bit more noise though. :D

Longp2 said:
Had mine since April last year and still love it. I've added around 6.5k miles including a PEC warm up day in it and it hasn't missed a beat.
Must admit that I am looking forward to changing the tyres over to Michelin's as the P-zeros aren't the most confidence inspiring tyre.

Lovely car.....Night and day difference in the tyres . Even during biblical rainstorms in Germany the michelins gripped very well. Pzeros (admittedly warn to 3.5mm) mine would slide about on roundabouts...with the michelins it's on rails.

subscribing to this thread ... drove a 991.2 C2S on the weekend from OPC Cardiff, wow, I need one! Hopefully I can update soon to say here's my new car :)

G2 said:
Longp2 said:
Had mine since April last year and still love it. I've added around 6.5k miles including a PEC warm up day in it and it hasn't missed a beat.
Must admit that I am looking forward to changing the tyres over to Michelin's as the P-zeros aren't the most confidence inspiring tyre.

Lovely car.....Night and day difference in the tyres . Even during biblical rainstorms in Germany the michelins gripped very well. Pzeros (admittedly warn to 3.5mm) mine would slide about on roundabouts...with the michelins it's on rails.

Thanks G2- ironically the sottozeros that I use over the winter grip very well in all conditions.

Attachments

• 24132ed4_f4ca_4deb_afd2_892da8a4a95f_163.jpeg
    24132ed4_f4ca_4deb_afd2_892da8a4a95f_163.jpeg
    123.3 KB · Views: 3,502
Jenzbullets said:
I'm still loving and enjoying my Guards Red 991.2 GTS.

Guards Red, PDK, Sport Tex Black Seats with Crayon deviated stitching, deletion of all Alcantara :eek:

Good move - I really like the sport tex seats!

Here's mine, along with my brother's 911 when we took a trip to Whiitby earlier this year for a nice fry up. Fantastic drive over the tops, and the breakfast was pretty good too.

Mine's a 991.2 GTS manual, and his is a 991.1 C4S PDK. They're both fantastic, although obviously I prefer mine :lol:

6zrVOoJz.jpg

Incoming, Saturday all being well ...

Attachments

• 1312_porsche_for_sale_991xuv1b_3_147.jpg
    1312_porsche_for_sale_991xuv1b_3_147.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 3,354
Kiernan said:
Here's mine, along with my brother's 911 when we took a trip to Whiitby earlier this year for a nice fry up. Fantastic drive over the tops, and the breakfast was pretty good too.

Mine's a 991.2 GTS manual, and his is a 991.1 C4S PDK. They're both fantastic, although obviously I prefer mine :lol:

How does the 4S compare to the GTS ?
Big difference or subtle ?

MJA911 said:
Incoming, Saturday all being well ...

:thumb:

'aswell as' or 'instead of' :?:

Unfortunately the latter Terry :sad:

Had a great year with the GT3, really glad to have owned one. 991 was likely next move and immediately liked everything about that one. A few other things came together quite nicely, so went for it a bit sooner than envisaged.

I bought this 2013 C4 S back in April with 17k miles. I had a Boxster S back in 2000 when they came out and always wanted a 911. This was the perfect spec that I wanted and I'm v lucky!

Attachments

• img_4735_202.jpg
    img_4735_202.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 3,178
Lovely C4S, hell of a shine you've got on there :worship:

Has it been professionally detailed and do you keep it looking that way ?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back