Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

lee's 996 C4 project thread

996lee said:
and twins wise well lets just say my mrs sent me straight down to the doctors for a couple of modifications myself :nooo:

I wish that I could send my Mrs to a doc for a couple of Mod's
boobies.gif

:grin:

Lee, do you know what manufacture your flywheel is?, TTV or Aasco?

Cheers

@maldren
i know he put some kind of sealant on them but whether or not it was UV coating i have no idea

@hsc911 funny you should mention that as if my mrs had her way she would have that many modifications she'd be the equivalent of something out of max power magazine (if that still exists :oops: )

@crash7 i'll have a look through my receipts and pics as i cant remember off the top of my head
but it was from RPM so the same as they use on the CSR conversions

Just got a read through there lee. Wheel spacers look good though I'm going to be dropping another 20mm on the m030.
I think you've pretty much covered what most of us are aiming to do.

The black always looks good :worship:

Like most of you no doubt the 911 hasn't been getting much use
And to make matters worse I'm sure I'm getting some parasitic drag somewhere as the battery even after replacing a fairly new s3 for new bosch s5 doesn't seem to last anywhere near as they used to
So after a bit of searching on the forum the ctek trickle chargers seem to be highly regarded so I went for the Ctek 5.0

nd to keep an eye on it as I won't be leaving it on charge all the time I went for Cteks battery monitor system

And both fitted

Will report back when I've had a good play with the app and see what I think of it :thumb:

Marky911 said:
Nice to see an update Lee. I hope you're well. :thumb:

I'm good thanks buddy :thumb: hope your well too.

Been monitoring the battery via the app

And over a 48 hour period its dropped from 100-84 %

Which seems a lot to me :dont know:

Just caught up on this thread, very enjoyable!

That does seem like a huge voltage drop for 48hrs,maybe time to start pulling fuses to see if you can get the current draw down.

Also wrt to your engine mount post, you can get socket reducers which are super useful! And be very careful about putting large torques through small ratchets, they can let go or snap and when that happens it can really hurt! Ask me how I know...

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Camarocane
Back