Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Gen 2 Carrera

PASM is working all the time and I wouldn't be without it. It's not on and off, it's normal mode and sport mode.

Thanks for all your responses. That RSJ car although showing on their website still definitely has a deposit against it.
I've seen a privately advertised Gen 2 C2 with 50k miles, just over a year Porsche warranty left, needs a service and MOT. Haven't got exact spec to hand but does have sunroof. Where would you pitch the value of such a car, out of interest? Haven't got exact spec to hand but silver and black leather, 19" wheels.

Jb71 said:
Thanks for all your responses. That RSJ car although showing on their website still definitely has a deposit against it.
I've seen a privately advertised Gen 2 C2 with 50k miles, just over a year Porsche warranty left, needs a service and MOT. Haven't got exact spec to hand but does have sunroof. Where would you pitch the value of such a car, out of interest? Haven't got exact spec to hand but silver and black leather, 19" wheels.

very hard to be acurate without knowing the age or if its a PDK or man, if it has chrono,sports seats, sports exhaust, bose but IMO an ave 2009/2010 ave spec main stream colour C2 with 50k private sale should be 30 to 33 k . :thumb: :thumb:

Thanks for your reply Phil, it's manual, a 60 plate with sunroof, PASM, Bose...

Jb71 said:
Thanks for your reply Phil, it's manual, a 60 plate with sunroof, PASM, Bose...

in that case I would be at the top of my estimate mate, any less and it would seem a very good deal and even if it was a grand over my top est if the condition was good then still a decent price IMO :thumb: keep us posted if you go to look at it. things to check when you go are has the clutch, flywheel been done if so when as 50k would put it close on its original bits and its a 2k job :thumb: check the tandem pump as they get rusty and weep thats a £500/800 job and if you can the coolant pipes again they fail and its a 1k job but they are not that easy to see tbh, other than those its normal due dilligence as you would when buying any car :thumb: :thumb:

I'm thinking of selling

997.2 3.6 carrera
Aqua blue
19" Carrera 2 wheels
Sports Chrono
PDK
full electric memory seats
Bose
Multi function steering wheel
sunroof
PASM
FSH
Yellow Calipers
57k miles

I'm in Worcester

Ben, what a super looking car. Alas, I'm after a manual so it's not for me, but thanks for suggesting it. Best of luck if you sell. Jon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R6demon
Back