Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

911 and Porsche World Magazines

Will Statt

911 and Porsche World

I'm moving house... and have got piles of these mags dating back 10 or 15 years. Far too heavy to post but free to anyone that wants them. (near Ashby de la Zouch in Leicestershire)

If not they're destined for the bonfire.

Will

I've got piles of these mags.... all in great nick and dating back to 2003 (when I bought my 993) Stopped buying them about 3 years ago, but have pretty much everyone from then back to end 2003.

Very very heavy so collection only, but anyone who would like them can have them. (I'm near Ashby de la Zouch in Leicestershire)

If no takers they'll have to go in the recycling I'm afraid!!

Still got my car though! 8)

Good luck offloading the magazines, I am far too far away to collect, but would otherwise be tempted.
It always surprises me though how a prized collection like that has limited appeal beyond one's self. I had Motor road test annuals going back to 1950 which I thought might have a little value, but which I struggled to find a home for and eventually gave away to the guy who does some work on my 993.
I've got a copy of the Gruber & Konradsheim Carrera RS book which I would sell, but don't want to be insulted.

I've got Fly Fishing
fishing.gif
by J.R. Hartley :dont know:

:grin:

Dear Will

When you mving,,,,i would possibly like to collect them if we can make it work.....just reading material for holidays etc

Regards Faried

Will

A absolute pleasure to meet you today and THANKS for the magazines.....I feel a massivo read coming on and some questions for the illumanti !!!

Car needs a clean mate!!!!

THANKS again and good luck with the move

Regards Faried

Thanks Faried,

Glad they've gone to a good home. I told you not to mention the state of my car!!! :D :D :D

Will

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back