Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

JR Motor Co

BChivs

Anyone purchased from or have experience of JR Motor Co? They have a car that I am keen on.
One only worry is the crappy Auto Protect warranty offered that's basically not worthy of its paper!

http://www.jrmotorcompany.co.uk/

BChivs said:
Anyone purchased from or have experience of JR Motor Co? They have a car that I am keen on.
One only worry is the crappy Auto Protect warranty offered that's basically not worthy of its paper!

They have a good reputation, dont completely discount the auto protect warranty as the supplying dealer is as important as the after sales.

Speak to Ian :thumb:

BChivs said:

I didn't buy a car from JR motors as I ended up finding exactly what I wanted at RSJ (who are excellent) but I did look at a 997 4S and a 997 2S which were both really good cars. The 4S was slightly more than I wanted to pay and the 2S just wasn't the 4S I really wanted!!

Ian was a really top bloke, spent a lot of time with me and let me test drive both cars. In all honesty I felt guilty for not buying one of them.

I would definitely buy one from JR in future if he had one I wanted and he doesn't buy rubbish. He will have all the rev range print outs and will spend money on them to get the right to sell.

No guarantees in life but I would only buy from Ian or RSJ.

I sold my last car to them. Very straight forward deal, he sent a guy down who checked the car over, including rev ranges, and transferred the money while the guy waited.

Could have been my 4S Matt ? It was up for all the money but was a lovely car.

chaser said:
I sold my last car to them. Very straight forward deal, he sent a guy down who checked the car over, including rev ranges, and transferred the money while the guy waited.

Could have been my 4S Matt ? It was up for all the money but was a lovely car.

It was a black 2007 with Turbo wheels, PSE etc 30k miles. He wanted £39,995 and I would have paid £38k. Ended up with a 4S I liked a lot at 33k. It was in good nick though.

Thanks Matt for the great review it means a lot...I hope your enjoying your 997...if your ever over my way in it pop in...
many thanks again
ian

jrmotorcompany said:
Thanks Matt for the great review it means a lot...I hope your enjoying your 997...if your ever over my way in it pop in...
many thanks again
ian

another vote for Ian at the JR Motor Company

my brother went to see them about a Cayman and they couldnt be nicer :thumb: :thumb:

Bit of a thread revival but couldn’t see anything up to date in the way of a review. This place has a car that’s caught my eye. Anyone had any recent experience with JR they can impart?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back