Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997.1 Turbo with recent major service and OPC warranty

Thanks for all the kind comments. My car is quite well known on 911uk so I think I've priced it right for a private sale given the fact that it will come with over 17 months OPC Warranty still on it.

Regarding speculation on the replacement I'll let everyone know as soon as I know myself. :)

Suffice to say it will definitely have a Porsche badge on it and will not have any Turbos.

Very non-committal, Terry...

Come on - fess up!

T8 said:
Thanks for all the kind comments. My car is quite well known on 911uk so I think I've priced it right for a private sale given the fact that it will come with over 17 months OPC Warranty still on it.

Regarding speculation on the replacement I'll let everyone know as soon as I know myself. :)

Suffice to say it will definitely have a Porsche badge on it and will not have any Turbos.

mmmmmm well no turbo , Porsche badge . :grin: :grin: :grin:

Attachments

• porsche_traktor_diesel_super_176.jpg
    porsche_traktor_diesel_super_176.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 11,434
The early 991 cab in guards at 911 v ???

mikeluke said:
Very non-committal, Terry...

Come on - fess up!

I honestly don't know for sure what my next Porsche will be but it will definitely be a 6 cylinder coupe with at least 320 bhp.

PDK?

Colour?

Just trying to help you choose!

:)

I think you are mad to sell this car! It is stunning!

But is is your decision and I am intrigued to see what you end up with.

lovely car and colour. very rare combo. good luck with the sale terry.

mikeluke said:
Looking at the history...

Should be about 3 years newer than last car... Let's say 2010/2011-ish

Auto is a trend - therefore PDK

Body will be coupe not cabrio...

Sensible mileage but not a garage queen

Very solid provenance/dealer...

Not bad Inspector Clouseau :)

Funnily enough, purely for research purposes, I'd actually booked to view that car but bad weather put me off. It hasn't got Sports Chrono or paddles and I don't like the sunroof on the 991.

It's also a fair bit more than I'm wanting to spend.

It is my second favourite colour though. :thumb:

benbuhagiar said:
I think you are mad to sell this car! It is stunning!

But is is your decision and I am intrigued to see what you end up with.

Part of me agrees with you Ben but after 7 fantastic Euro-Tours including 4 x Dinslakens, 3 visits to Nurburg/Eifel Forest plus 1 each to Stuttgart, the B500/Black Forest and Spa as well as numerous repeat visits to major UK events it's simply time for a change.

Also, family circumstances mean that in future the missus is more likely to accompany me and she's always found the performance of the Turbo too raw and the ride a bit too sporty.

I'll miss the torque and outright shove that 'Red' has in abundance but my days of airfield strips, track days and 175mph+ on the autobahns are behind me.

NB: Disclaimer :). For the record, 'Red' has only done 6 x airfield style runs and a few slow laps of race circuits in my ownership. She did help me to my own PB of 177 in Germany (without her breaking sweat) but since then I've found 165 to be my personal 'bottle' thresh-hold.

T8 said:
NB: Disclaimer :). For the record, 'Red' has only done 6 x airfield style runs and a few slow laps of race circuits in my ownership. She did help me to my own PB of 177 in Germany (without her breaking sweat) but since then I've found 165 to be my personal 'bottle' thresh-hold.

Don't worry your 'careful elderly owner' label is quite safe :D

Really looking forward to seeing your next step on your 911 adventure Terry. Your car is priced very competitively (ahem, a little too competitively for us contemplating a similar move :wack: ) so shouldn't hang around long. And as others have said, and the service history clearly shows, it's a very well cared for example. GLWTS :thumbs:

T8 said:
mikeluke said:
Looking at the history...

Should be about 3 years newer than last car... Let's say 2010/2011-ish

Auto is a trend - therefore PDK

Body will be coupe not cabrio...

Sensible mileage but not a garage queen

Very solid provenance/dealer...

Not bad Inspector Clouseau :)

Funnily enough, purely for research purposes, I'd actually booked to view that car but bad weather put me off. It hasn't got Sports Chrono or paddles and I don't like the sunroof on the 991.

It's also a fair bit more than I'm wanting to spend.

It is my second favourite colour though. :thumb:

And it is now reserved!

Right - narrowing down on the price now too and some of the extras.. back on the trail! :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclassicauto
Back