Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

is this a scam? Repovehicles.com

:bandit:

If you have to ask, it normally is :nooo:

:thumb:

Well the Industrial Estate for Company HQ exists. I'll be working about 2miles from there all next week!

If someone has access to HPI it might be worth checking one of the reg numbers on their cars to see what info comes up. I'm suspecting they'll come with no service history, paperwork and a stolen/recovered or similar marker.

That 997 has been to the moon and back :what:

Apparently a registered company based in York with a contact telephone number in Worcester?

:nooo:

Whilst you're there you must stick your nose in and check it out Z :thumb:

HSC911 said:
Maybe Mr Eaton is there too :dont know:

:grin:

:hand: I believe he occupies a remote farm house down south

The car was up for sale on ebay 3 months ago by a private seller for around £26k.

I don't think the ad is genuine.

You can complete the transaction online by wire or bank transfer :thumb: Strangely they cant always spell Por(s)che. Theres also an online chat feature
:thumbs:

car has very high miles for a gen2 but at that price you could send it to hartech and still have a cheap car . but I would want to do any transactions face to face and with HPI etc. :thumb:

Phil 997 said:
car has very high miles for a gen2 but at that price you could send it to hartech and still have a cheap car . but I would want to do any transactions face to face and with HPI etc. :thumb:

Lol if that's really 15K id be buying it online and taking up your idea...If its too good to be true it always is. Nice steering wheel and alloys too :grin:

Phil - if you can't get to the bottom of the fault with your car then that John Deere tractor they have might be worth a look....?

mikeluke said:
Phil - if you can't get to the bottom of the fault with your car then that John Deere tractor they have might be worth a look....?

:floor: :floor: :floor: John Deere with gulf livery now there an idea :floor: :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back