Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

KE06 MZZ 997.1 returned to dealer - Christopher Jackson Ltd

:thumb:

Re: ITS NO WONDER BUSINESS'S FAIL WITH YOUR COMMENTS

911UK said:
jonttt said:
suite308 said:
I have bought cars from Christopher Jackson for 20 years. He is an honest trustworthy buyer and seller of all marques. I have never had any issues with his warranty, service or standards. I have bought Range Rovers, Bentleys, Porsche. The showroom team are always on hand to assist with questions, help, and I personally find some of your attacks a disgrace. I have took it upon myself to defend some of your libellous, offensive comments about a business that sells thousands of cars, not least Porsche's doubting his integrity. He is one of the few remaining dealers STILL in business after 25 years. Its keyboard warriors and trolls like you that KILL decent business's and lose jobs. I hop those just commenting because 'they can' sleep at night!

:hand: at least have the balls to defend your actions honestly

ps if you can clarify:

- have you offloaded the car with the faults :?:

or

- have you taken it off sale to put it up again when the heat has died down

+1 to what JonTT has said

Nothing that the title of the post by Christopher, no I meant suite308 is "ITS NO WONDER BUSINESS'S FAIL WITH YOUR COMMENTS" which should read "ITS NO WONDER BUSINESS'S FAIL WHEN THEIR FAIL THEIR CUSTOMERS"

Clearly suite308 has never used or heard of TripAdvisor or Trust Pilot, as the only keyboard warrior I can see is suite308

If Christopher Jackson Ltd would like to respond, defend, come clean, apologies for this situation they are welcome to do that.

The wider issue here is, this situation 'passing off a broken 997' hwoever he has current stock list with 5 other 997 Gen 911's to sell, so would I trust these cars to be in the claimed condition or based on this situation suggest buyers look elsewhere, at the end of the day caveat emptor applies to any car purchase.

https://www.christopherjacksonltd.com/used-porsche-stocklist/

:?:
Went past the other day and noticed that there was a For Sale sign on the building. A quick Google revealed this.

https://www.primelocation.com/for-s...h_identifier=24d8e95132831cb38629b8afcacad93d

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back