Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

A set of genuine Porsche 996 Carrera 4s or turbo alloys

Judder

Silverstone
A set of genuine Porsche 996 Carrera 4s or turbo alloys, 8j 50 offset for the fronts and 11j 45 offset for the rears.

I bought these as a spare set for my C4S but I've now been asked to move them out of the office basement so they have to go I'm afraid - never fitted to my car and still in the original Prestige Wheels box that they were shipped to me in

I have pictures of them somewhere, but attached is a picture of my car as they are exactly the same wheels

£600 + shipping or collect for free

[This text is from the original vendor]

A set of genuine Porsche 996 Carrera 4s or turbo alloys, 8j 50 offset for the fronts and 11j 45 offset for the rears.

These were removed from my car some years ago and boxed up - replaced with some 997 rims purely because I wanted a change. Never got round to putting them back on. Car now sold so the alloys need to go.

Condition wise they are very good, straight and true. No welds or cracks. Couple of little scuffs as you can see in the pics. There is a little lawyer lift just around the valves. I would personally be happy to use them just as they are without refurbishing.

Pick up only please and cash on collection. Or you can organise your own courier - they are boxed up ready - but you will need to have paid before I will release then obviously.

Any questions please just ask.

Thanks.

Attachments

• img_2845_175.jpg
    img_2845_175.jpg
    305.2 KB · Views: 3,500
  • img_2845_175.jpg
    img_2845_175.jpg
  • img_2845_175.jpg
    img_2845_175.jpg
If these are hollow spokes then I will take them.

MC

Here's a photo of one of the rears, and the part number is:

996 362 142 10

Cheers

Attachments

• c4sturborearwheel_149.jpg
    c4sturborearwheel_149.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 3,418
MisterCorn said:
If these are hollow spokes then I will take them.

MC

I've dropped you a PM, may have a set of hollow's.

Wednesday bump

These are currently in our office entrance way so ideally they need to find a new home as quickly as possible!

Many thanks

Do you still have these for sale.

budflicker said:

I do! Looked at them this week and was thinking of putting on some Winter Tires on them but yes they are still for sale at this point :thumb:

Judder said:
budflicker said:

I do! Looked at them this week and was thinking of putting on some Winter Tires on them but yes they are still for sale at this point :thumb:

Sunday bump and happy to take an offer on these to find them a new home

I've just had to move them again from the office back to home - so need to find someone with more room that me before I push the other half's patience too much!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tobytobytoby
Back