Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

How do you get on allocation list for a new GT3 RS?

Looking at the number of non rs's for sale and the prices, doesn't look like you'll have to wait long to buy one at list or below

mark pearce said:
Looking at the number of non rs's for sale and the prices, doesn't look like you'll have to wait long to buy one at list or below

There are more of those. Lower price, more buyers obviously. Its a numbers game isn't it. Plenty of 991's produced.

about time we updated this thread for the last few years

I was told we need to buy 5 cars from the same OPC to get a GT allocation

we have bought 9 cars over 5 years from 3 OPCs so have completely c**ked it up !

i've known enough people who never bought a GT product and got straight into one via an agreement with dealer principals

991.2 RS
992 GT3

what happened to the dealer principal who was collecting rolex watches for GT allocations ?

...."Does anyone know the secret of getting an allocation? "

It's easy, just make sure you're one of your OPC's best customers 🧥

Some people have found the most efficient, easiest and quickest way to securing these halo cars is to get on their knees and ***********.

Failing that, buy loads of humdrum models you don't really want and the dealerships can't really shift, potentially around 10 in total, beg, grovel and brown nose in the meantime, and your name might be put down to enter the club.

I'll get me coat!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm told A new Rolex Daytona left on a sales managers desks helps a lot , or a £10,000 BACS to a personal account

I'm told A new Rolex Daytona left on a sales managers desks helps a lot , or a £10,000 BACS to a personal account
factually true based on what has been done at a few opc's

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
911tt1
Back