Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Kent Breakfast Meeting. CANCELLED.

T8

Super Moderator
Those with infield parking tickets for The Festival of Porsche are required to be at Brands Hatch by 09.00 so unfortunately this pre-meeting is cancelled.

pm's have been sent to those that had put names on the list.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ORIGINAL POST

Sunday 2nd September

This is the day of the 'Festival of Porsche' being held at Brands Hatch

See this thread => Festival of Porsche

I've suggested that 911ukers going might like to meet in advance and travel in convoy to the circuit but whether you're going to Brands or not it's a great excuse for a breakfast meet'. :)

Come and join us at the now firmly established Kent Region breakfast venue.

Toby Carvery, Badgers Mount, Nr Sevenoaks, Kent. TN14 7AD

The easiest access is just off J4 of the M25.

Eat as much as you like buffet breakfast = £4.99
Bottomless mug of tea/coffee = £2.09
Great company and loads of Porsches to ogle = Priceless

I will need to let the venue know numbers so please put your names and any +s down in advance.

There's plenty of parking but most times lately we've filled this area.

Arrive between 08.15 and 08.30 for 08.30 food :food:

Our planned departure time for Brands Hatch is 09.15

I'm in.

I was swayed by the use of the word "Food".

1. T8 (Terry)
2. 996Simon (Simon)
3. Spicy911C4S
4. muzotn12 (Bob) + Jason

I've sent pms to those on the list above to advise that due to the requirement for ticket holders with infield parking to be at Brands hatch before 09.00 this meeting has been cancelled.

When is the next Toby Carvery meet? I keep missing it because I never know when it is!

v8aholic said:
When is the next Toby Carvery meet? I keep missing it because I never know when it is!

All Badgers Mount Breakfast Meetings are posted on this sub-forum at least 10 days before the date.

I'll put one up for Sunday 23rd September - despite me not having a Porsche to go in. :sad:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back