Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

I may have bought a very green thing...

Great colour, love the side decal.

Enjoy

Discussion on Monday, Purchase on Tuesday :worship:

I wasn't surprised. :mrgreen:

Beautiful car mate. Next time you are here, I look forward to being taken out in it ;)

Sweet as a nut! Pistachios spring to mind :)

Tom is a complete gent too.

Yep lovely.
Huge fan of green myself and would love a car in that green :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Nice! Love Viper (same as Signal) :thumbs: Was only talking with Tom yesterday...mentioned there was A LOT of interest in this car. Congratulations on securing it.

Truly a thing of beauty sir :thumb:

Well i collected the car today as planned, apart from the rain.

I only got a few photos as the weather was on the turn,

The car is amazing, both in appearance and to drive. I really am very impressed.
As always 911V presented the car in impeccable fashion and exactly as described.

I will post a more in depth opinion once i have a few miles under my belt in it.

The colour really makes that car.....great choice.

I remember inquiring about a Viper Cayman R on PH when they were about 6 months old. I think the same car. Always regretted not buying it.

20180614_160039_zpspnkrtsvg.jpg

Rye on Wednesday evening!

Lovely car, enjoy :thumb:

Best looking cayman 987 I've seen by far. Love viper green.

Tough call between one of these and 981 s.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R6demon
Back