Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Stuart7 said:
Lovely 993 Shedman. Is that the Targa that was for sale at Wallis & Sons?

Thanks...yep It's the one from Wallis & Sons

decgraham said:
Welcome to 993 ownership :thumb: I used to have a 964 C4 Targa but I always wanted a Cabriolet which I've had for nearly 18 years now. You do realise I'm sure that a 993 Targa is a Cabriolet with a attached roof 8). Enjoy driving with the top open, your weather at the moment is a couple of degrees hotter than here on the Costa Blanca..... however we have A/C in the house :lol:

ATB :)

Yes the weather is quite extreme here at the moment. I'm sure it will all come to an end at some point. A cabriolet makes a lot of sense where you are.

Shedman said:
Thanks...yep It's the one from Wallis & Sons

Aha I though so. It was for-sale for quite a few months, hope you got a good deal! I get my Mini serviced there and always have a chat with Elliot Wallis about their current stock -- your Targa certainly looked good.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alanjf
Back