Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Bargain of the day....

If it looks too good to be true, it usually is.

I smell a scam.

Cheers, Keith

It's also got a 38000cc engine. Seems legit

Hmmmm :fisherman: me thinks

Hopefully they will accept Western Union.......or hold my money in a special escrow acct while the car is delivered :floor:

Should I am sure be 37k and its a typo , even a CAT registered gen2 wouldnt be that cheap. :thumb: :thumb: or the owner has returned to Nigeria and once the money is cleared in his Nigerian bank his brother will release the car to you at the motorway services :floor: hows that for being helpful my friend :floor: :floor:

PH have deleted the advert. Damn it. I was just about to transfer my money too. He was so legit with my complying to my own cvc code too. If I put things for sale on here, you'll be expected to comply :grin:

Attachments

• scam_379.jpg
    scam_379.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 3,097
The fish on the head spoof was priceless. Better than the chap selling the Ford Galaxy on EBay and being offered a 'session' with a bidders wife amongst a myriad of other things :floor:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autocraft1
Back