Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

KE06 MZZ 997.1 returned to dealer - Christopher Jackson Ltd

I've tried to pass on the facts without prejudice.
Regarding Cath Burrows, her engineer simply carried out a borescope.

She can't be all bad she did knock down Bradly wiggins!

silvermilnec said:
She can't be all bad she did knock down Bradly wiggins!

In her defence I understand she claimed that she was on drugs.

I thought she had a good reputation??

silvermilnec said:

I'm sure she has, it was an ironic remark more aimed at Sir Bradley.

pzero said:
silvermilnec said:

I'm sure she has, it was an ironic remark more aimed at Sir Bradley.
Quality... :floor: :floor:

kas750 said:
Zeb said:
. For the record I wouldnt let kath Burrows service my mower..... let alone a porsche.
Why is that Zeb?

From my own experience i've seen her work first hand when a pal asked me to go with him for a second opinion. What was done was poor (IMHO) and there was some other work reccomended that wasn't neccessary. They went to sports & classic instead. When I challenged her, politely, she went bat ***** crazy on me so I simply reccomended my pal take his business elsewhere. He nows goes to jasmine in burnley as geographically that worked better for him.

On the plus side....at least she took wiggins out. 8)

ITS NO WONDER BUSINESS'S FAIL WITH YOUR COMMENTS

I have bought cars from Christopher Jackson for 20 years. He is an honest trustworthy buyer and seller of all marques. I have never had any issues with his warranty, service or standards. I have bought Range Rovers, Bentleys, Porsche. The showroom team are always on hand to assist with questions, help, and I personally find some of your attacks a disgrace. I have took it upon myself to defend some of your libellous, offensive comments about a business that sells thousands of cars, not least Porsche's doubting his integrity. He is one of the few remaining dealers STILL in business after 25 years. Its keyboard warriors and trolls like you that KILL decent business's and lose jobs. I hop those just commenting because 'they can' sleep at night!

:?:

It's no wonder some car traders have such poor reputations..

^^ thanks Christopher.

😉

Jonno... you are SO suspicious!

:floor:

If you go back to the origins of the post, it's about that one chassis. To take the car back and then put it back up for sale without addressing the issue, that's the mark of an honest dealer would you say? It's rather easy to come across as a legend when issues are minor and easily fixed it's when the :splat: that you soon find out whose worth their salt.
Standing on the outside looking in, looks like to me the dealer would roll the dice with a warranty claim/hope for the car to pass the warranty period without issue.
It's hard to look at it any other way.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mchass
Back