Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 c4s sales brochure?

c3p0-2000

Hi everyone
I recently bought a c4s and I have been looking for a PDF of the sales brochure so that I can understand what the standard kit is on this model compared to the option codes listed on the bonnet sticker.

I understand the brakes, suspension, running gear, body shell are off the turbo. But for example, was full leather standard? Or just the front seats?

Anybody know where there is one on the net? I have found plenty of brochures for other models but not for the 996 c4s!

Cheers for any info or links!

The thread linked below contains a price list for all the options on Gen2 996 cars including the C4S.

Have fun :thumb:

ps. You'll need a PC screen to read it - it's quite small.

==> List prices and options

Many thanks, those links are really useful.

Im also after a copy of the sales book/brochure. I picked up an original one many years ago when the cars first came out on sale. But I binned it a year ago... ahh. And now I have bought one these cars!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gpc
Back