Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Rothmans Porsche livery for Le Mans 24H 2018

Dear god how could they ......... not the livery I mean how could they drive a KA , at least they didnt spell it Roffmanz :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

I surrender, I'm out of my depth against that level of effort! Although, in readiness for Silverstone Classic this weekend, mine is now equipped with white (plasti-dipped) Turbo Twist wheels!

Tobesetc said:
I surrender, I'm out of my depth against that level of effort! Although, in readiness for Silverstone Classic this weekend, mine is now equipped with white (plasti-dipped) Turbo Twist wheels!

Tobes, you know the rules no pic it didnt happen :grin: :grin: :thumb:

Tobesetc said:

Yes, all very well with your fancy wheels but if you want to even attempt to come up to par......you'll need to find one of those "penis" decals like he has on his wing.........just saying

AP90 said:
Tobesetc said:

Yes, all very well with your fancy wheels but if you want to even attempt to come up to par......you'll need to find one of those "penis" decals like he has on his wing.........just saying

:floor: :floor: :floor: thought that was Pen15 his name and number :grin: :grin:

Had a nosey earlier today.

29702007078_b5c6277684_c.jpg

29701949908_2d8a2aff21_c.jpg

Had a great weekend at the Silverstone Classic. When it quietened down on Sunday afternoon I look the liberty of moving to a slightly better position...

Attachments

• rothmans_racing_crashes_display__copy_101.jpg
    rothmans_racing_crashes_display__copy_101.jpg
    645.7 KB · Views: 3,762
That's why I missed you then.....I was there just for Sunday and looked in all the Porsche parking areas (of which there was a lot - conservatively more than 300) but you snuck it in with the racers eh? 8)

Great event at Silverstone Classic.

Have changed the bonnet slightly. Removed the stripe and enlarged the logos (I think it's now a more accurate copy of the originals - although they are all slightly different).

Attachments

• 20190118_161626_103.jpg
    20190118_161626_103.jpg
    381.7 KB · Views: 2,622
Tobesetc said:
Have changed the bonnet slightly. Removed the stripe and enlarged the logos (I think it's now a more accurate copy of the originals - although they are all slightly different).
Just looks the dog's dodas.
With a red car it would have to be Yagermeister, sevely tempted.
Just love Le Mans I have been with a team in the past met Derek Bell and Andy Rouse and amazingly the son of my tutor from uni.

Oh yes, I'll be there again this year! Bumped into a fellow forum member in Le Touquet last year on way down. Same route planned this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max V
Back