Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 silencers / rear boxes - WANTED

coullstar

Singapore
Just found out one of mine is cracked and after already having them welded before I'm needing new ones.

Looking for sports versions so louder than stock. Ideally a mild sports sound but as long as they don't drone will consider anything.

I know about Topgear but just wondered if anyone had some before I go that route.

The Top Gear Mild Sport is quiet, I would say not much, if any, louder than stock.

If you want an increase in volume I would go Sports, not Mild Sport.

I needed to go the other way, had a Sport system but I wanted something quieter to enable me to pass trackday noise limits and unfortunately non of the suppliers / manufacturers have any DB data, I took a punt on the TG Mild and so far no issues, flip side, not a great deal of theater.

These are my TG Mild Sport:

Yeah Ive been listening to loads of videos. They sounds good, ID ideally like just a bit louder but not as loud as the sports versions.

If nothing pops up then I will most likely just get some new mild sports ones to go with the 200cel cats I have.

Milltek sounds nice but Im not paying £800+ for a set.

From what you've said it sounds like the TG mild sport will be perfect. In reality mine don't sound as in yer face as in the above clip.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alanjf
Back