Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Spyder performance

jond58

Nurburgring
Any one any experience of the coffin arms on eBay?? They do four arms, four tuning forks and poly bushes for £520?? Seems reasonable!! Obviously if the qualities are ok?!?

Yes, I used their coffin arms and forks on my recent suspension rebuild and they are fine - got CG's approval too. Dean is a good chap to deal with too, and they're coupled to a good Indy.

the only visual difference is that the casting for the rubber mount ends of the forks are slightly narrower than standard, they seem fine and CG were completely happy with them. Sorry I don't have photos as I'm on holiday.

No that's great thanks. My plan is at the end of the year redo the entire suspension and take it to centre gravity so if they didn't tut and shake their heads that seems good!!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spilly67
Back