Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Am I missing Something ?

Id agree with that. This is exactly the sort of car I was looking for last year however I needed one with 4 seats so it would be discounted because of that. Take them out and revert back to standard seating then advertise elsewhere. If you then sell you can sell those on separately pretty easily id say.
Ive sold a lot of cars in the past and I just blanket everywhere like ebay classifieds, other forums, facebook pages etc etc. Eventual buyers have come from all avenues. You have to put a little work into getting it out there so don't sit and wait for someone to come along.

Limey, that's a great car with all the right mods and you're not asking crazy money either. I'm sure it will sell if advertised more widely. It's exactly the car I was looking for when I bought my 911.

As the bills coming due are for house improvements, could they not be added to the mortgage? Spread over 20-25 years the extra monthly payments would be fairly small. I would never suggest borrowing money against a house to buy a car, but adding to the mortgage to add to the house makes sense - matching liabilities to the asset.
Then if and when you do sell the car you could always reduce the mortgage back down again if you want.

If you do decide to bring the rear seats back and are interested in selling the cage you have, let me know!!

Good luck with the sale!

I am looking to sell the seats and the cage if anyone interested please get in touch. I would need to buy some front black leather seats as like a fool I sold the ones from the car

Is it possible to get in the back with those GT3 seats fitted?
This is very close to what I've been after for a while.
I did want non-sunroof, but I may have to compromise on something.

As someone currently in the market for pretty much this sort of car (I'm in the Midlands too), I'd second the point about the cage because (a) optically, it shouts track car and (b) most 911 buyers want a 911 for the rear engine layout and four seats (don't know if the cage restricts the access to the rear).

is1 said:
Is it possible to get in the back with those GT3 seats fitted?
This is very close to what I've been after for a while.
I did want non-sunroof, but I may have to compromise on something.

As someone currently in the market for pretty much this sort of car (I'm in the Midlands too), I'd second the point about the cage because (a) optically, it shouts track car and (b) most 911 buyers want a 911 for the rear engine layout and four seats (don't know if the cage restricts the access to the rear).

Dependent on how small you are, read children, if the seat is moved all of the way forward it is possible, just, to access the rear. - I have seen it on another thread, cant think which one.

It is not possible to use the rear at all with a cage fitted, period.

I had the pleasure of meeting 'limey" today as he bought a set of front and rear seats from me. So perhaps worth getting back in touch as the car sounds great from the description he gave me.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back