Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997.2 Manual at Portiacraft

Wheels arrived, just need to find time to build them.

28533525327_9871c3b2ef_h.jpg

Rubbish photo but they're on :lol:

43786110341_8bfd582d9c_h.jpg

Get a cheapo SSK kit off ebay. Transforms the car. Mine was £30 odd. I'm nor mechanical and had it fitted by my Indy, but it's apparently not hard to do!

Are all your mods reversible?

Mods arent for me (except the stereo and my SSK!) but I can see why people like to, just hope a car can be made "standard" if required without to much trouble? A standard car is much better for resale and collectors! I do hate collectors who don't use them though!

resigner said:
Are all your mods reversible?!

Yes they are but who cares...it's a relatively cheap Carrera not a GT2. (I'd also modify a GT2 though if I'm honest).

Yes I've seen the SSK you're talking about and may give one a go, I've certainly no interest in changing anything with the stereo as I never use it :lol:

One day it will be collectable and someone else might want to return it to stock...

You don't use the stereo as it's crap!!!!!! :) You can swap a new unit in, sell the PCM2.1 and not spend much, but again, keeping the PCM2.1 to swap back in might be nice.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back