Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Frustrating Screen Location of ''Log Out'' button

James M-S

Is it possible to move the location of the 'Log out' button away from the 'New Posts' button?

I have fat fingers and do most of my site browsing from a phone. It's annoying when I keep logging out by mistake.

If this isn't possible, could you increase the font size of the 'New Posts' button?

Or swap the 'New Posts' and 'You have no new messages' buttons around?

Cheers :thumb:

+1!

We all must navigate differently. I have never used that button. I always go in to the relevant sub forum and click new post in there.

FFS :pc:

Not logged on for 2 days and hit the log off button :sad:

Can it be moved or have a "are you effing sure" pop up or similar :dont know:

:oops:

James M-S said:
Is it possible to move the location of the 'Log out' button away from the 'New Posts' button?

I have fat fingers and do most of my site browsing from a phone. It's annoying when I keep logging out by mistake.

If this isn't possible, could you increase the font size of the 'New Posts' button?

Or swap the 'New Posts' and 'You have no new messages' buttons around?

Cheers :thumb:

Swapped around :thumbs:

I just got caught out with the swap :grin:

Thanks Sundeep!

:clap: :clap: :boogie: :clap: :clap:

160dmb said:
Been there. Done that! Good suggestion.

3 votes :D

Had it not already been changed I would have voted too, I often ended up logging out unwittingly particularly when viewing on iphone!

Nice one. :thumb:

This new location's a nightmare. I keep clicking messages. Surely it would've made more sense to move the log out button (or better still get rid of it) :dont know:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back