Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Something a bit special...

HSC911

...that you don't see every day :worship:

Was at Dove House... :eek:

:thumb:

Phwoar!

I'm guessing it's not a race car though given the seats?
Looks very like the Liberty Walk stuff. Cool either way.

There's a 720S in my village. What a machine. For all their technical ability though, a fezza or rare Porsche would still win me over.

That does look very nice for a Mac, but its a brand I have never lusted after, just don't think they ever gets the looks right for me.

Boba fett said:
That does look very nice for a Mac, but its a brand I have never lusted after, just don't think they ever gets the looks right for me.

I know what you mean....on paper it should be one to covet, however struggle to feel anything about them.....

99% sure it was road legal, was 'normal' inside :grin:

The Mac has never done it for me either but this did look 8)

Kingb4 said:
Boba fett said:

I know what you mean....on paper it should be one to covet, however struggle to feel anything about them.....

Inused to feel the same. However they are growing on me now. The 720s is beautiful I think.

I see your Mclaren P1 Sir and I raise you a 650S GT3.....and a Lola racecar.....and a 918....and two 356's and ....you get the picture....
A visit I made recently to a private collection...some people have all the luck eh?

Attachments

• 650s_gt3_583.jpg
    650s_gt3_583.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 6,105
I do like the 720S too, I am getting a taxi lap round the Nürburgring at the end of this month in one of those. Really looking forward to it.

Went DH on Wednesday...

!

Do I need to hide the plate :dont know:

Then again today :worship:

BOOM!!!!

If that's not enough :eek:

You know that :grin:

I need to win the lottery.....

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads