Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Roll Cage

Nervy said:
Phil 997 said:
Nervy said:
Phil 997 said:
I agree it looks perfect now mate and the roll cage will be the icing on the cake :grin: :thumb: shame you wont be at Simply Porsche would have loved to see it in the metal.

I'll be there when it's finished!

:thumb: :thumb: look forward to seeing it mate when its done :thumb:

In fairness, if you look in the general direction of 'East' now you can probably see it already, glowing. I often wake up to angry emails from the residents of the ISS complaining the colour is keeping them awake.

:floor: :floor: :floor: 8) 8) 8)

Just to update this: the chap I originally spoke to at length (and subsequently raved about on here) who was recommended for making the cage never got back to me, so it's back to drawing board.

If anyone knows of anyone/ anywhere else they can recommend I'd be grateful. Thanks in advance.

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mchass
Back