Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Value of a 993RS RHD

NottsRS said:
Welcome. Nice car. I would contact Paul McLean at GT Classics (www.gtclassics.co.uk) or even Thomas at TJ Schmitz (www.germansportscars.net) they will know exactly what they are currently achieving for spec' and condition. Many don't even appear on the market and are dealt behind the scenes. They may have even come across your car in the past as the world of 993 RS's is small. I would definately make Paul my first port of call. Best of luck James :thumb:

Thanks for the great advice. Will definitely contact Paul Mclean. What a wonderful collection you have and love the color on the 993RS

911TEL said:
Absolutely beautiful car ....stunning !!

I work with a lot of guys from SA and they know my passion , they tell me there is a very healthy following there ......

Garage could do with a tidy , but whose garage doesn't from time to time ( or often!)

So , welcome and get some more pics up , the forum loves them ....

The Eaton thread is entertaining and good to spend the time rereading ...it was the hottest topic on here for a long time ....strange affair , full of intrigue and subterfuge ...

Good luck with your next move on the RS......

Tks alot - will lookup the Eaton thread

The SA following is indeed very healthy, and some really good early cars due to the good weather conditions (no rust)

Will post more pics later

I take it custard is hard to come by in SA?

Nutella works for me. :floor:

FWIW, Nutella makes the RS look even more irresistible!

Nice stable and GLWS :thumb:

MisterCorn said:
911TEL said:
jonttt said:
I call custard :judge:

Lol.... just had to google this from jonttt...

Now this could be interesting ....!!

There was an incidence once on another forum where somebody said that they met Jason Plato and he was very rude to him, some guy came on claiming to be Plato and saying that wasn't true and that the guy was not very nice himself. Somebody called Custard and Plato put a photo of himself up with the relevant evidence. Very funny. Google Jason Plato Custard for it.
Plato joins in on page 8, photos on page 10 and 11, it runs on to 52 pages.

MC

Nice one MC .....just spent an hour on that , and only got to page 15!

I am at the point , ( might read on to get more proof ) whether it was JP or photoshopped .....!

Do you think that 'George Mathews' could also be no other than out 'George Eaton'?

Spooky .....

Meanwhile back to this one.......

:floor:

SlvBlt said:
Here we go - pics attached with Nutella on spoiler and a better view of the messy garage. But to balance, a cleaner garage with two resto's (note the Nutella on the ducktail :hand: )

Treble :worship:

Amazing collection :thumb:

:welcome: and love the collection. There's a SA native on these shores who frequents this parish who's built a wonderful RS tribute as a usable toy to complement his 997 GT2. Great chap who may stumble upon this thread as well :?:

And nice one on the Nutella :grin:

Looking forward to hearing more from your experiences and GLWTS :thumbs:

SlvBlt said:
jonttt said:
I call custard :judge:

Also had to google it and hope I got it right. Did not have a tin of custard but Nutella instead :grin:

Here we go - pics attached with Nutella on spoiler and a better view of the messy garage. But to balance, a cleaner garage with two resto's (note the Nutella on the ducktail :hand: )

And thank you for all the feedback and comments. I will definitely contact the dealers mentioned above

You've 'qualified" :thumb:

Good luck with the sale.

Ps If a guy called Zingari comes on hear and tells you its worth 25 Bags, humor him, he has the early signs of dementia. Ps usually George is not far behind him which is the advanced sign of a split personality :wink:

Awesome collection. :worship:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back